Community Programs Coordinator
27424 Robinson Road
Oak Ridge North, TX 77385
Ph: (281) 292-4648 ext: 315
Fx: (281) 367-7729
Monday - Thursday
7:30 am - 4:30 pm
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Duties and Functions:
- Develop and manage the Home Revitalization Program (HRP) through the Community Affairs Committee (CAC).
- Coordinate all Community Events throughout the year including Fourth of July, Fall Festival, and Christmas along with the help of the CAC. The Community Relations Associate also oversees planning of the annual Hometown Spirit Award Banquet.
- Produce the quarterly City Newsletter and oversees ad sales.
- Maintain the City website as well as all social media accounts.
- Manages and maintains the Oak Ridge North Pool