27424 Robinson Road
Oak Ridge North, TX 77385
Ph: (281) 292-4648 ext: 315
Fx: (281) 367-7729
Monday - Thursday
7:30 am - 4:30 pm
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Duties and Functions:
- Develop and manage the Home Revitalization Program (HRP) through the Community Affairs Committee (CAC).
- Coordinate with neighborhood associations, merchants, and others in the community to develop effective events or programs vital to the City
- Coordinate all Community Events throughout the year including Fourth of July, Fall Festival, and Christmas along with the help of the CAC. The Community Relations Associate also oversees planning of the annual Hometown Spirit Award Banquet.
- Attends neighborhood association, community volunteer, and City Council meetings as necessary to present programs and/or coordinate programs
- Produce the quarterly City Newsletter and oversees ad sales.
- Maintain the City website as well as all social media accounts.
- Plan, coordinate, direct and evaluate the work of City Aquatics Program employees
- Active member in professional organizations such as Texas Public Pool Council and Texas Recreation and Parks Society