- five (5) residents,
- one (1) non resident business owner, and
- two (2) representatives from any church or other faith-affiliated organization located within the City.
Current Members include:
- Robert Harrington - Resident, Chairman
- Mike Stripling - Church Representative, Vice-Chairperson
- Royce Strickland- Resident, Member
- Mike Maisano- Resident, Member
- Dennis Shafer-Resident, Member
- Alex Rosales - Resident, Member
- Frances Planchard - Resident/Council Liaison, Member
- Debra Elder - Business Owner, Member
- John Alexander- Church Representative, Member
The overall mission of the CAC will be to serve the City by assisting its businesses, homeowners, churches, and overall community through revitalization efforts and promoting community involvement. In an effort to preserve the "What a Home Town Should Be" ideal that the City prides itself on, one main focus of the committee will be to serve residents with renovation assistance, as needed, to update homes in disrepair. This will be done through the Home Revitalization Program (HRP). If you or a neighbor are in need of such assistance like a yard cleanup and repairs around the home, please contact Community Relations Associate, Emily Alley for more information about ways the committee is able to help.
Furthermore, in an effort to build social capital the Committee will plan and organize City events and activities with the goal to incorporate a stronger sense of belonging and community connection for all residents. If you are interested in volunteering with city events we encourage you to attend a CAC meeting and get involved.