View All Agendas
Minutes are available following approval:
View All Minutes
- five (5) residents,
- two (2) business owner, and
- two (2) representatives from any church or other faith-affiliated organization located within the City.
Current Members include:
- Casey Loring - Resident, Chairman
- Thomas Pierrel- Resident, Vice-Chairperson
- Brandon Bond - Resident, Member
- Caroline Morrison - Resident, Member
- Kathy Montes-Resident, Member
- Frances Planchard - Resident/Council Liaison, Member
- Mike Stripling - Church Representative
The overall mission of the CAC will be to serve the City by assisting its businesses, homeowners, churches, and overall community through revitalization efforts and promoting community involvement.
If you or a neighbor are in need of such assistance like a yard cleanup and repairs around the home, please contact Aquatic & Community Programming Coordinator, Christy Miller at email@example.com for more information about ways the committee is able to help.
Furthermore, in an effort to build social capital the Committee will advise and volunteer at City events and activities with the goal to incorporate a stronger sense of belonging and community connection for all residents. If you are interested in volunteering with city events we encourage you to attend a CAC meeting and get involved.